Friday, February 7, 2014

CSC-1 Transparency and Make color

This week, we talked about the transparency in the Dr. Racket. I am so confused about the color-code and transparency. I try to struggle with all these stuffs in Dr. Racket by practicing but I cannot find the right track though.

Also we talked about the list and structure in this week lecture which I found so interesting and amazing. It is kind of my first time to contact computing and programming stuff. Therefore, I fell so excited when I do something with my programming software.

Next week, it is gonna be our first term-test. In lecture, I cannot follow the pace when I try to take note. Fortunately, there are some online notes summary so I can complete my notes with these materials. Also I got my quiz2 back. There was a tricky question there about the check-expect. I should properly review those kinds of materials before the test.

It is the first blog for my CSC 104. I am quite excited about the following programming project. so I will continue updating something about the course and my feeling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment